Managing a small business is hard work, especially when it comes to money. Thankfully, we live in a time where there are countless tools to help us out. Here are the top apps to help you financially manage every aspect of your business.
- Float: Keeps track of cash flow for your business with a real time financial dashboard. Also allows your to set up and manage a budget for your business.
- Gusto: This app is great for figuring out payrolls and tax filings. From benefit deductions to employee digital pay stubs, Gusto does it all.
- Hubdoc: If keeping track of receipts will just be the death of you consider Hubdoc. It lets you take pictures of receipts and immediately upload and store them for easy record keeping.
- inDinero: This app is great for synching the multiple bank accounts a business can have. It links all of your cards, accounts and data to give you a comprehensive look at your business.
- Level Money: Level Money also synchs all your business accounts but its budget planner is really the key feature of this app. It calculates ideal daily, weekly and monthly budgets based on your income and bills.
- Square: This app is ideal for businesses that are on the go a lot. You can accept credit card and debit payments right from your phone no matter where you are.
- TSheets: If keeping track of employee time sheets is a headache for you consider this app. It allows employees to accurately clock in and out no matter where they are.
- QuickBooks: QuickBooks is really an app that does it all. It’s a cloud accounting software that lets you do pretty much anything from budgets, invoices, digital receipts and real time record keeping.
- You Need A Budget: This app is essential for giving your business strict rules and advice on budgeting and smart financial decisions. You can check business outflow and set up strategic management to get out of debt or pay off loans.
Life is stressful enough, especially with a small business on top of everything else. Check out a few of these apps, and others, to help you with it all. Most are worth the small amounts of money they cost as they save your time and money in the long run.